Project Contract Manager
Cambridge Maintenance Services Ltd
Cambridge Maintenance, founded in 1985, is a privately owned and fiercely independent nationwide supplier of maintenance services. We serve corporate, public sector and managing agent clients, with sites from Aberdeen to Cornwall, South coast and Kent. Our clients rely on us to manage offices, commercial properties, retail sites, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, laboratories, luxury residential units and historic listed buildings. Cambridge Maintenance is the UK’s most innovative maintenance services company working with the UK’s most innovative companies.
Role is to set up a new dedicated projects operation. This is a crucial new role at the heart of our Operations Team to support the management and delivery of projects.
Milton Keynes & UK coverage
The successful candidate will deliver, manage and monitor a portfolio of domestic/commercial projects, ensuring best practice to support and deliver the projects on time and within budget, and ensuring budgets are optimised and value for money is achieved.
- Experience performing works with boiler change, air conditioning installs, chiller replacements, lighting projects etc.
- Proven project management experience
- Managing contractors/sub-contractors
- Stakeholder management
- Demonstrable drive, energy, resilience and self-management skills
- Ability to listen, to analyse and present complex information in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to find and implement creative and innovative solutions to complex problems in a complex project environment
- Strong negotiation skills
- Aptitude to influence including at a senior level
- Proficient user of IT programs including Word, Excel, Outlook any MS Project
- Strong Leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
City & Guilds / Plumbing / AC servicing