Plumbing bias Building Services Engineer
The successful candidate must have a good knowledge of commercial heating and cooling systems. The candidate must be confident working on pipework and be able to fault find and rectify plumbing and heating issues.
Dartford and surrounding areas (excluding central London).
The role will consist of carrying out PPM and reactive tasks on various sites which will be scheduled and managed by yourself on your PDA. The works will need to meet the allocated KPIs and SLAs with all the electronic paperwork completed accordingly.
- Previous experience working as a building services engineer
- Perform routine maintenance within commercial buildings, carrying out weekly and monthly legally compliant requirements
- Adhere to current rules and regulations
- A proven track of working in the described environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and electronic
- Good customer service skills
- NVQ level 2 or City and Guilds qualification or similar qualification
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working with AHU’s- FCU’s- VRV’s- Electrics and working to HSG274 guidelines (ACOP L8)
- Holiday entitlement of 23 days plus bank holidays
- Company van
- PDA / Tablet
- Mobile phone