Mobile Building Services Engineer – Tunbridge Wells
Cambridge Maintenance Services Ltd
Cambridge Maintenance, founded in 1985, is a nationwide supplier of maintenance services. We serve corporate, public sector and managing agent clients, with sites from Aberdeen to Cornwall, South coast and Kent. Our clients rely on us to manage offices, commercial properties, retail sites, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, laboratories, luxury residential units and historic listed buildings.
Mobile Multi skilled Building Services Engineer with either electrically or mechanically (HVAC) qualified to a recognised level (City & Guilds).
You would be required to undertake scheduled Planned Maintenance and reactive requirements in and around your assigned sites, as well as highlighting the need for repairs, and submitting & undertaking quotations for any necessary remedial work accordingly.
A company van, mobile phone, tablet, and uniform would be provided.
Tunbridge Wells area, covering south region and Kent
You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance within your assigned buildings by the required attendance dates. You will also be required to update the Legal compliance documentation via a tablet (provided) to a high standard. You will be required to provide job/quote updates to satisfy the internal CAFM system which provides live updates to our clients. You will be required to manage your time, manage your workload, and communicate to your lead engineer on a frequent basis.
You would also be required to be part of a callout rota at the end of a successful probation period. (Currently 1/8 weeks). You would also be required where necessary to work a reasonable amount of overtime to satisfy our contracts. I.e. AC/Fan Coil/Distribution board ppm which can only be serviced OOH due to occupancy.
- Experience performing works with HVAC Plant & equipment
- Extensive experience in General Building services Industry relevant qualifications-I.e. emergency light testing, L8 awareness, plumbing repairs etc
- Recognised qualification in at least one Maintenance/ Engineering discipline
- To carry out repairs/replacement of plant, fixtures and fittings as required
- To carry out servicing and repairs of onsite plant, fixtures and fittings
- To organise various housekeeping tasks and arrangements
- Good communication & basic understanding of IT
- Must be willing to work overtime regularly to satisfy contracts
- Full UK Driving Licence
- FGAS / 2391/2394 test & inspection
Depending on experience
Full time following 6 month probation period-Standard
Van, Fuel card & mobile phone will be provided by the company
Apply with CV to email@example.com