Mobile Building Services Engineer – Cambridge
Cambridge Maintenance Services Ltd
Cambridge Maintenance, founded in 1985, is a privately owned and fiercely independent nationwide supplier of maintenance services. We serve corporate, public sector and managing agent clients, with sites from Aberdeen to Cornwall, South coast and Kent. Our clients rely on us to manage offices, commercial properties, retail sites, schools, universities, hospitals, hotels, laboratories, luxury residential units and historic listed buildings. Cambridge Maintenance is the UK’s most innovative maintenance services company working with the UK’s most innovative companies.
Mobile Multi skilled Building Services Engineer with an understanding of HVAC and either Gas, FGas or Electrical qualification. Carrying out scheduled Planned Maintenance and reactive requirements in and around your assigned sites.
A van, phone and uniform is provided.
You will be required to carry out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial offices, shops and leisure outlets. The role will consist of managing other reactive building services work.
- Extensive experience in General Building services Industry relevant qualifications
- Recognised qualification in at least one Maintenance/ Engineering discipline
- To carry out installation of plant, fixtures and fittings as required
- To carry out servicing and repairs of onsite plant, fixtures and fittings
- To organise various housekeeping tasks and arrangements
- Training in Legionella Awareness & Emergency Lighting Regulations (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving Licence
City & Guilds / Electrical / Gas / FGas / HVAC
Full time on 6 month probation
Apply with CV to email@example.com